The days are ticking by; but it’s almost as if the closer we get to each other, the further apart we are. I miss you baby. I hate that we are living two lives completely apart from each other. Sometimes it feels like we aren’t even together. Maybe that just me though….
Somedays, I just go through the motions, get up, go to work, blah blah blah… It’s all so boring and mundane without you.
Does that make me pathetic? The fact that I’m so completely unhappy without you. Shouldn’t I be able to be happy by myself? I mean don’t get me wrong. There are some moments that have been good. But they only last until I think of you. So, not very long.
In an effort to focus on the positive, I made a list of some of my favorite “Us” memories. Take a moment. Reminisce. And, remember how much in love we were/are.
1. Sitting in your hotel room that second day. The ease of it all, but the excitement as well. It was sort of like I already knew you.
2. The look in your eyes when you said your vows. That was one of the moments that I truly knew you loved me.
3. The handicap bathroom sex in Philly.
4. The shower, bed, floor, sink sex in Philly.
5. Pretty much every time we’ve had sex.
6. The day we moved in together. It was sort of surreal to wake up next to you every morning.
7. The camping trip in VA. We went on bike rides, met Roger and got attacked by killer bees.
8. The day you came back to Albany after being on the road for hours. I definitely fell a little more in love with you that day.
9. The moment I opened the hotel room door the first time I went to DC. I was so excited to see you. I wanted to kiss you that second but was trying to play it cool.
10. That entire weekend in DC was pretty much perfection. Laying in the grass with you when I told you “I kind of sorta might more than like you.” (I’m such a tard) and people watching at the Lincoln Memorial.
10. The moment in Albany when I met you at the hotel. You came down to get me from the lobby. When the elevator door opened you were standing their looking….well…..fucking amazing.
11. Our first kiss. I mean, it was pretty much perfect. Best first kiss I’ve ever had at least.
Those are just a few of the highlights baby. But, every moment with you is amazing. Even the moments where were yelling at each other and fighting, because we’re fighting for this, for us, and it’s all so totally worth it.
Always thinking of you. Always missing you. All my love, always.